QUINCE SEEDS MASK – NATURAL BEAUTY
Quince, one of the most beautiful fruits of the winter season, is eagerly consumed in many ways. In addition to strengthening the body’s immune system, its core also has important effects on the skin. I really want to share this amazing natural recipe; Quince Seeds Mask. It is so simple to make and the effect is excellent. It is at the top of the masks I make whenever I have problems with my skin. I can recommend this mask without a doubt so I hope you will love it too.
How to make the quince seeds mask:
- 3-4 quince seeds
- Drinking water
- Clean lidded container (can be jar of finished cream)
1/2 cm of water is poured into the container and the quince seeds are added, the lid is closed and it is waited (1-2 days). It is applied to clean skin, kept for 20 minutes and washed with warm water. You can continue your normal routine.
You can use it 2 times a week. It will not deteriorate for 1 week.
▼ If the smell or consistency changes, please do not use it and make a new one!
BENEFITS OF QUINCE SEEDS MASK:
• Firstly, it prevents sagging thanks to its astringent feature inside the core.
• It shrinks the enlarged pores and prevents the formation of blackheads.
• It is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It helps us to have a flawless and flawless skin by providing dead skin removal.
• It has a moisturizing effect. It gives shine to pale and lifeless skin.
• It is good for dark circles under the eyes and swelling caused by sleep problems.
• It helps with belly sag due to breast and weight loss,
• new body cracks
• cracks in the lips, heels and elbows
• in removing wrinkles, acne, sun and burn spots on the skin.
We can multiply the mask and then apply it to our hair. It reduces the oiliness on the hair. (I apply it to clean hair and rinse with warm water.)
➥ Try it on a small part of the skin to avoid allergic problems.
➥ Do not forget to use sunscreen! We need to be more careful, especially in rejuvenating masks.
Let’s not forget to enough consume water ^.~