NATURAL FACE MASK FILE – Rice Flour Mask
Are you obsessed with a face mask like me? Honestly, we all fall in love with sheet masks but at the same time, have you tried more natural options? For example, homemade face mask? I personally found myself in the natural beauty world. These days, I absolutely enjoy using and feeling all natural nutrients to soak into my skin. Here is one of my favorite natural face mask that I can recommend without thinking.
First of all, do you know your own skin?
• 1 tablespoon of rice flour
• 2 tablespoons of milk / water
➥ Rice flour + Milk / Water is mixed.
Apply on clean skin. (Face / Decollete)
Wait until the mask dries (around 15-20 minutes) and then, gently clean from the skin with warm water.
Rice flour + water = Apply once a week. (Purifies the oil on the skin.)
Rice flour + milk = Apply twice a week. (Moisturizes the skin.)
It is rich in Vitamins B1, B2, Potassium, Calcium, Iron, Protein and Phosphorus.
In; Ferulic Acid contains Allention sunscreen ingredients.
Benefits for the Skin:
• Whitens the skin. (1-2 tones.) – Doesn’t affect to your natural skin tone, significantly brighten your skin and noticeable whiten skin spot cause of acne or/and sun in a regular use.
• This face mask maintains the PH balance of the skin. In other words, prevents excessive oiliness.
• Significantly, prevents darkening caused by sunburn.
• Purifies the skin from dead skin and makes it smooth.
• Helps to tightens pores so it cause a more healtier look.
• Prevents the formation of acne, blackheads.
• Regular use also activated the blood circulation. You can apply this natural face mask to very gentle circular moves on your face. As a result, this method prevents the formation of wrinkles.
• Helps the skin look younger and healthier.
▼ IMPORTANT: Try it on a small part of your skin so you can avoid allergic problems!
Don’t forget to consume enough water for a beautiful skin! It’s time to be more beautiful ♡.♡
|🍀Natural Beauty 🌿|
Please share with me your natural beauty secrets ^.~